- 35 … today! reineazzi.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/35-… https://t.co/ZOrN2rtMS9 1 month ago
- 12 #TED and #TEDx ideas for 2017: My personal favorites. reineazzi.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/12-… https://t.co/GNeW0kIbDW 7 months ago
- @drmarjbeirut I wish! Sadly it's become a farce :( 9 months ago
- You had ONE job. When you can't trust your reps to put an envelope in a box 📦. #lebanon #PresidentialElection. 9 months ago
- @TalaAzzam excellent photo!!! 10 months ago
This work by reineazzi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
We always hear about the need to feel with others and walk a mile in their shoes, but how many of us can actually visualize what this entails? Not such an easy process. Picture this, literally, since Hala H. Hassan … Continue reading
MAD – Mutually Assured Destruction. I can’t believe this is considered a military “strategy.” When peoples’ lives are in the balance, this isn’t a game, this isn’t a strategy. It’s pure destruction with peoples’ hopes, dreams, and lives being used … Continue reading
Philip Zimbardo talks about The Lucifer Effect, or understanding how good people turn evil. The process is actually easier than you think. Recipe: frustrated individuals with no visible means of changing their circumstances political/religious leaders who add fuel to fire … Continue reading
I bought this book, The Purpose Driven Life (Don’t ask me why. Had no idea what I was thinking!), more than a year ago, and I must admit the highly religious tone put me off a bit, which is why it … Continue reading
One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. #Friedrich Nietzsche. Celebrating chaos and imperfection as fertile ground for creativity everywhere!
As a self-proclaimed TED Addict, I’ve been reading TEDBooks for a while, and today I came across an incredibly relevant one, Why School by Will Richardson. The author hit the nail on the head when talking about our form of … Continue reading
Planning to use this space to share ideas from books I read, activities I plan, TED/TEDx Talks I watch, and anything else I find inspiring… It should prove to be quite exciting!